Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fresh Fruits and How to Serve Them

Woman's Favorite Cook Book [1900]

Click to embiggen

Do you remember that part of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory where they see the beautifully colored wallpaper that you can lick and it tastes like fruit? One of my sisters has a thing for a particular shade of yellow paint. It makes her think of lemon pudding and she wants to lick it. This is how I feel about this page. I want to lick it.

I also like to think about how in 5 seconds, this little girl is going to cram that banana into the doll baby's face.

2 comments:

Nonna said...

LOL !

BTW,
February got away from me...went by way too fast but I haven't forgotten about my promise to guest post sometime.

Luckily, you can always depend on your family when others let you down ! I loved their guest posts !!!

Jana said...

I'm glad you enjoyed. :D